For convenient account access from your home, on your time, WCB offers online banking which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay bills
- View current account balances
- View account history and checks
- Transfer funds
- Make mortgage or installment loan payments
- Online Banking Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - 1-866-987-7602
- Access / initiate disbursements from your Home Equity Line of Credit*
- Remember My User ID option
- Supported Browsers
The fast, easy way to access your banking statements and loan bills.
What are eDocuments?
- eDocuments are simply your account statements and/or loan bills in electronic format. This allows you to see your documents online.
Do eDocuments contain the same information as my paper statement?
- Yes, eDocuments are required to have the same information as your paper statement or bill.
What are the benefits of eDocuments?
- eDocuments are fast! eDocuments are generally available within 24 hours from the time of processing. In comparison, paper statements that need to be printed, stuffed into envelopes, sealed, metered and mailed can take up to two weeks to be received.
- eDocuments help you cut down on paper clutter and helps the environment.
- We will send you an email as soon as your eDocument is ready for viewing online.
- Decrease the possibility of mail fraud and identity theft by not having your bank information sitting in your mailbox while you are away from home.
- You will have access to at least the past 16 months of documents stored online.
How do I register for eDocuments?
- If not signed up for free Online Banking – choose “Consumer Registration” or “Business Registration” link in the Online Banking Box to the left and follow the instructions.
For additional details regarding any WCB deposit account, please come into the bank and speak with one of our Deposit Specialists, or call us at 781-729-3620.
*Subject to Home Equity Line of Credit disclosure and limits.