Important COVID-19 Updates
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING WCB BRANCH AVAILABILITY (02/26/2021)
We appreciate your patience as the Bank takes direction from state authorities on the reopening phase of businesses. Based upon recent guidance from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts our lobby capacity will increase effective March 1, 2021. Although this change will substantially increase lobby capacity, our social distancing and COVID-19 protocols will remain in place to protect all within the WCB banking community. We continue to encourage you to utilize online and mobile banking services, ATM’s or one of the two drive-up windows at our Woburn location whenever possible.
The Woburn drive-up lanes are open Monday through Wednesday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Thursday and Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Our Winchester lobby hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday 8:00 am to 12:30 pm. The Woburn lobby is open Monday through Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Thursday and Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
For the safety and well-being of WCB’s customers and our employees, we have implemented the following safety protocols:
- In accordance with Public Health Guidance, anyone entering our lobby is asked to wear a mask or face covering (unless unable to do so due to a medical condition).
- Plexiglass dividers are installed at each teller or customer service location.
- Markers have been placed at the entrance and throughout the lobby to assist with social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the lobby.
- The facilities and equipment are cleaned daily by a professional cleaning service and commonly used surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- We ask that customers refrain from entering our lobby if any of the following apply:
- You or someone in your household is being observed for or has COVID-19(Coronavirus) or
- You or someone in your household is experiencing or has in the last 14 days any COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the CDC (runny nose, sore throat, fever of 100.4 or more). Please visit the CDC website for updated information.
IMPORTANT: For the protection of all, if you are showing symptoms, may have been exposed to COVID-19, or have been ordered to quarantine please do NOT visit our lobby or drive-up. Our employees have been instructed to not report to work under the same circumstances.
Please remember that you do not have to physically come into our branches to conduct your normal banking! In addition to our drive-up window in Woburn and 24-hour ATMs, we have many services and resources available for you to bank remotely:
Online Banking – view account balances and transactions, pay bills online, transfer money, make loan payments, and more.
Mobile Branch – all the functionality of online banking, right on your phone. Plus, easily deposit checks anytime with mobile deposit.
Night Deposit Box – Business deposit services are available at both of our locations
Telephone banking –access your accounts from any touchtone phone. Hear account balances and recent transactions, and transfer funds between accounts at 877-922-2265.
While we recognize that these important safety features may disrupt the manner in which we serve you our promise is to ensure that we meet your banking needs during this COVID-19 crisis. Please visit our website for updates on our COVID-19 response plan.
There has been an unfortunate rise in fraud and email scams surrounding COVID-19. Remember: Do not click on links or attachments from sources you do not know. Click here for safety tips.
This is an unprecedented situation but please know that we are always here to serve you. Please remember funds on deposit at WCB remain insured in full with the combined coverage of the FDIC and the Deposit Insurance Fund. We will continue to post relevant information on our website. If you have any questions, please call us at 781-729-3620.
For Help with your mortgage/finances during COVID-19: We are here to serve you. Click Here
Useful resources regarding COVID-19:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
A wealth of up-to-date information about the virus.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Various guides, FAQ's, advice, and more.
More information regarding the virus, including Massachusetts-specific counters and tracking.
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
Tips on avoiding scams which are prevalent during emergencies.
- Check on the status of your Economic Impact Payment