Winchester Co-operative Bank is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branch. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at (781)729-3620 or use our Contact Us phone list.
- Contact us via our Email Us form.
- Winchester Co-operative Bank strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA conformant.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of third party vendors. As such, Winchester Co-operative Bank does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Winchester Co-operative Bank cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the www.wcbonline.com domain.
- There are PDFs on the site that are not ideally conformant. If you have any difficulty accessing any PDFs, please contact us by phone at (781)729-3620 or use our Contact Us phone list.
- Winchester Co-operative Bank uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3C's position that '(t)here is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible'.
- Winchester Co-operative Bank chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
WCB Online Banking
WCB on the go!
Our Mobile Branch App - for even more convenient banking!Learn More